Last Updated Date: August 10th, 2014
If you disagree with these terms or any part of them, you should not use Hotmobile.com.
You accept the fact that, by using or accessing Hotmobile.com, or by posting any content to the site, you are indicating that you have read, agreed to and understood these terms, whether or not you have registered with the site.
If you agree with these on behalf of a company that you represent in some way, you agree that you will represent that company and similarly bind that company to these terms. As a consequence, in that case, “you” or “your” or “the user” will refer to and apply to that company as well.
The content of the posts (and pages) of this website is meant for your entertainment, general information and use only. We have the right to change it at any time without prior notice. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, discontinue or end the website Hotmobile.com for any reason.
The company does not provide any warranty or guarantee for the content of this website to be accurate, complete, or suitable to fulfil your requirements. You must accept that the content of our website (both information and material) may contain mistakes, incomplete information or errors. As a consequence, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and accept that this website may contain adult content. You accept this without any possible request for damages reimbursed from our company. Again, if you don’t agree with these terms, do not browse our website.
You fully acknowledge and accept that your posts, pins, re-pins, comments and other input will be publicly viewed and viewable by all visitors to the website.
As a user of our site, you also agree with the following:
- You agree not to use Hotmobile.com in any way that could, would, or does expose Hotmobile.com to civil or criminal liability
- You agree not to upload, post, publish, transmit or make available on Hotmobile.com any content which is illegal, unlawful, harmful, harassing, tortuous, abusive, defamatory, threatening, libelous or invasive of someone’s privacy. This obviously includes, but is not limited to, hateful or racial slurs and personal information regarding third parties.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you should leave our website.
- Your use of the content of the Hotmobile.com’s website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- When you post content, you must mention its source. By posting content on our website, you also agree to guarantee that you are the owner or have the authorization to post this content on this website. The company will never be responsible or liable for the content posted by users on the website, Hotmobile.com.
- You are solely responsible for any and all of your own content and the consequences of posting, uploading and publishing them.
- You certify that you have verified and are maintaining written documentation to confirm that all subjects of your posted adult content are over the age of 18.
- You certify that you have written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the content you post to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable, individual person to enable inclusion and use of the content in the manner described by these terms.
Modifications of these Terms of Service
If we adapt these terms, we will publish these modifications on the site Hotmobile.com, and at the same time, we will modify the “Last Updated date” at the top of these terms and conditions. By continuing to browse Hotmobile.com after our modifications, you indicate that you accept the modified terms.
These terms will supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between the company and you regarding the website and its content.
If you don’t agree with the new terms, you hereby agree that your only recourse will be to stop using the website Hotmobile.com
Account Registration and Termination
Hotmobile.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disable or terminate your account, and this can be done without prior notice, if:
- Any of the uses that you are making is in conflict with the above terms
- If any of your use of this website is harmful to the interests of the company
- If any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete
Hotmobile.com adheres to copyright law and expects its users to do the same. For complaints regarding copyright issues, please also refer to our DCMA, visible at http://www.hotmobile.com/about/dcma.
License Regarding the Content Posted on Hotmobile.com
We authorise, at our sole discretion, our registered users to post, upload publish, submit and transmit content. By making content available through our website, you hereby grant the company “Hotmobile sprl” a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such content only on, through or by means of the site, Hotmobile.com.
Hotmobile.com does not claim any ownership rights of any such content, and nothing in these terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such content.
You understand and accept that Hotmobile.com may, at its sole discretion, refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any content that is available via Hotmobile.com at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without any prior notice.
You accept that Hotmobile.com has no obligation to monitor your access to, or use of the website, or to review or edit content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the website to ensure that you respect these terms.
You acknowledge that Hotmobile.com contains links to third party websites and resources. You also acknowledge and agree that these links do not imply any endorsement by Hotmobile.com of these websites, nor the resources, content, products, and services available from such websites.
By agreeing with these terms, you solely agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company “Hotmobile sprl”, as well as its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the hotmobile.com website and its content, (ii) the content you post on hotmobile.com, or (iii) your violation of these terms.
Limitation of Liability of the Company
Whatever the scenario, by accepting these terms, you also accept that the liability of the company will never exceed one hundred Euros (100 Euros).
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any action related therein will be governed by the laws of Belgium. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these terms will be the courts of Brussels (Belgium) and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.